- 4 ripe Mission avocados, halved, pitted, and scooped out
- 4 roasted garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ english cucumber diced
- 1 roma tomato, seeded, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- ⅓ cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese for serving
- 8 olives, quartered, optional
- Pita chips, for serving
In a bowl, mash the avocado with a fork. Don’t over mash. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic, lemon juice, bell pepper, cucumber, tomato, red onion, and parsley.
Sprinkle with feta cheese and olives if using.
Serve with pita chips immediately or press a piece of plastic wrap flush onto the top of the guacamole, refrigerate, and serve preferably within 24 hours.